Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thankful "Bunco" Thursday

Tonight I played Bunco for the very first time and loved it! I'm thankful I was included in the group, I'm thankful I didn't get kicked out of the group when the last 2 months I couldn't make it, but mostly I'm thankful for my fellow "Bunco girls", neighbors and friends Brooke, Shay & Tamra! Every time I think I want to move out of this neighborhood, they help me realize how much I love where I live. I love how close everything is, I love the great friends I have here, and I love that in this economy we live in a home we can afford to stay in no matter what else happens! So I guess until we can build a home in Bear Canyon or need to move for a job...we're here to stay. Thanks girls for the fun night out...I REALLY needed to say "YES" to myself this month.

5 comments:

The Strickland Gang said...

I am glad you made it finally! I hope you stick around even though you hate it so bad sometimes...we love you and that's all that matters in the end!

shay said...

We were so happy you could make it my friend!! And the feelings are mutal!! I love having fun neighbors!! love ya !

Anonymous said...

I knew you would love it! I think we are all so lucky to live in a place with so many fun people surrounding us...we will all just have to live here forever! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Andrea I just wanted to say thanks for everything you have done for me with this whole job thing!! I would be way stressed without you!! Thanks!!

Daffany said...

I can't believe how big your kids are! You have such a beautiful family.