Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thankful Thursday

This week I'm getting a rather early start on Thankful Thursday so I'm sure to get it done! We have had such an eventful summer filled with a lot of fun and not so fun things. I keep taking pictures thinking I'll blog them but somehow never get around to it. Well, now that summer is almost over and my kids start school in 6 days...yes 6 days I find myself wishing I had more summer time to spend with them. I love the ages my kids are at right now. They are incredibly easy most of the time and really fun to be with. I REALLY dreaded school getting out and now I am REALLY dreading sending them back. So, today I am thankful for my children. They continue to be a blessing to me everyday of my life. They each teach me something new everyday and It's hard to understand how I am their mother. Richard is a little rough around the edges, but he has a heart of gold and he always does the right thing when it really matters. Riley is so sweet most of the time and is fiercely loyal to what he believes is right. Lindsay is my perfect match, she loves everything I do and thinks I'm the best. I don't know what I did to deserve such wonderful children but I will cherish every moment I have with them as long as I live...hopefully ;).


3 comments:

Shaunee said...

I can't believe how big they are getting!! I'm dreading school, too. I love how laid back and fun summer time is. I will miss the late night watching my kids play in the neighborhood. Good luck with this school year!

Kristy said...

Oh, that's so sweet! They were all adorable at the wedding. So great to see you guys!

Taylor said...

You do have some pretty amazing kids---Pinch their little cheeks for me.

Annalee