Thursday, December 25, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Merry Christmas and Thankful Thursday! Today after spending a lot of time with my extended family this past week I am the most thankful for our family traditions. Every year the Herbert family has a Christmas Eve party that ends with a talent show and live nativity. This party has been a part of our holiday season for as long as I can remember and I have only missed a few. Christmas just doesn't feel like Christmas without it. The food is great, the company is fun, but my favorite part of the evening is the talent show. Everyone is invited to participate, however there are some "favorite" performances. One of my favorites has always been Kermit the Frog...and so I'm going to share it with you. Enjoy!
p.s. stop the play list on the side before you play this for full viewing pleasure

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I love our Christmas Eve tradition at Grandma's and have to tell you my favorite part was you running out of film due to the program running so long, Riley's piece was adorable!! (Casey felt terrible he missed the festivity's with one of his terrible migraine's) I love you and I love my "Ault" cousins, Happy New Year!