Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thankful Thursday


Today I'm Thankful for my 7 Sisters Annalee Anita, Angela, Amber, Nicole & Elizabeth. They are all different in so many ways, but each one of them has so many unique great qualities and I learn so much from every one of them. I never get tired of spending time with them, we have such a great time together. Not a day goes by that I don't talk to at least one of them, thank goodness for unlimited long distance! While we are separated a little over the miles now...hopefully someday we'll all live right next door to each other. It will be GREAT!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hey but I am thankful For You being My Bud. You and I have a bond that can't be broken love you.

Angela said...

So I'm curious what your picture on this post is supposed to mean.

Andrea said...

it's a picture called 7 sisters.